The Data Architect will work with our project team members to deliver client solutions utilizing the OneStream platform and MarketPlace solutions. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven implementation background and willingness to provide best in class application support for Excel Global Partners clients.
- Create/modify application objects such as business rules, workflow profiles, transformation rules, views, etc.
- Integrate data from source systems to target systems
- Understand source data mapping between applications
- Engineer new features and work arounds on top of existing solutions using the OneStream XF Platform
- Troubleshoot and problem solve user issues
- Metadata updates
- Security requests
- Research product issues and act as a liaison with OneStream for bug fixes
- Work with the project team to facilitate knowledge transfer and ownership of each client’s solution
- Follow industry standards for application development, production releases and data integrity
- Participate in UAT and go-live support where applicable
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert for product and solution specific issues and questions
- Knowledge of accounting monthly close operations and/or budget operations.
- Documentation of CPM processes and instructions for users
- Follow Change Management control procedures when implementing changes
- Work on special projects as assigned by Director of CPM Solutions
- Support the Company’s mission, values and goals in performance of daily activities
- Four-year college degree in fields such as Computer Sciences / Information Technology, Mathematics, CIS, Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Strong VB.net and SQL skills required, business knowledge, analytical skills, and data integration knowledge between systems.
- Prior or current experience with CPM/EPM solutions, including OneStream XF, SAP BPC, SAP BOFC (Cartesis), HFM (Hyperion Financial Management), FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, IBM Cognos, or other CPM/EPM solutions is a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of consolidation, Financial Reporting, and Financial Planning & Budgeting processes
- A background working in systems administration or similar consulting discipline
- Experience implementing Performance Management solutions preferred but not required
- An advanced degree is preferred
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
- Self-starter and highly motivated, thrive on challenges and proven ability to succeed in dynamic environments