Ready for something new and exciting? Wanting a full-time, stable, long-term, salaried position with benefits that will challenge you and put all of your skills to the test? Look no further. Excel Global Partners encourages you to apply as our Operations Excellence Lead.
Excel Global Partners:
Our team consists of professionals with Corporate and Consulting backgrounds ranging from Business Analysts and Controllers to Project Managers and IT Systems Specialists. At EGP, we believe in the power of teams, hard work, accountability, intellectual rigor, excellence in client service, and integrity. We offer premier consulting solutions for a wide array of companies across multiple industries. EGP is an exceptional place to work and grow as you are given the opportunity to perform in a true team atmosphere, while pursuing opportunities that will enhance your skillset and grow with the firm. Become a part of a growing organization where your contributions are rewarded. Please visit our website at www.ExcelGlobalPartners.com for more details about our practice areas.
- Developing and implementing new processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Analyzing data to identify operational trends and opportunities for improvement
- Coordinating with other departments within the organization to ensure successful implementation of initiatives
- Leading projects aimed at improving operational efficiency and reducing costs
- Preparing reports on operational performance, including benchmarks against industry standards or best practices
- Motivating employees to improve performance by fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Recommending new equipment purchases to improve efficiency
- Establishing standards for other departments to follow when processing orders or performing other tasks
- Developing new processes to streamline operations and improve customer service
- Willing to do other duties as assigned
- Proven working experience as an Operations Manager or Operations Excellence Lead or relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Analytical/critical thinking, information analysis, problem resolution skills
- Ability to engage others – fostering teamwork and building strong relationships, ability to understand others, lead teams and develop people
- Ability to influence and build relationships, motivating and inspiring others through highly effective communication and exemplary presentation skills
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Applications
Excel Global Partners offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and all employees regardless of race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, color, physical handicap, veteran status, creed or any other status protected by applicable law.