- Coding and recording expenses and receipts
- Coding and recording bills in Accounts Payable
- Applying and recording customer payments
- Maintaining supporting documents (scanned receipts, checks, bills, etc.)
- Drafting customer invoices
- Bank reconciliations including checking accounts, credit card accounts, loan amortizations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Expense reports, including coding to customer accounts as appropriate
- Project management experience is a PLUS!
- Working knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Promptness is critical as are strong time management and organizational skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to operate efficiently during the hours 8:00A.M. to 5:00 P.M. for Texas Time Zone in the U.S.
- Separate, closed-off space in your home office, where background sounds will not be heard by customers.
- Your own computer and high-speed internet connection
- Contingency plans for power interruption, natural disasters, and personal emergencies.
- Accounting background, ideally within multicompany environments
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong QuickBooks experience, preferably QuickBooks Online
- Strong MS Excel skills
Job Category: Business Office Staff
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Work From Home